Kids Sight Friends Monthly Donation Program
Every minute a child somewhere in the world goes blind. Because a child’s eye is very different from an adult’s — it is especially susceptible to nutritional deficiencies and infections — the diagnosis and surgical treatment of children requires specialized equipment and training in pediatric ophthalmology. Resources for pediatric ophthalmology, however, are extremely limited in developing countries, and public awareness and government initiatives are also lacking.
Orbis was one of the first organizations working in developing countries to make the prevention and treatment of childhood blindness a priority. Orbis is strengthening pediatric eye care capacity by offering training as well as financial and technical support to its partners.
Join us as an Orbis Kids Sight Friend today!
Please join us as an Orbis Kids Sight Friend (online registration / download donation form) and support our pediatric sight-saving program worldwide! By making a regular donation of any size, you will enable us to implement long-term pediatric sight-saving projects in countries where the need is greatest. You can also see our work first hand by joining fascinating events like Parent-Child See-n-Feel tour.
For some children, just being able to see is an unimagined luxury. By regularly donating just a little, you and your children can easily transform these kids' dreams into realities!
Orbis Kids Sight Friends' benefits & activities:
- A personalised Orbis Kids Sight Friends membership card and a specially designed welcome gift
- Receive our biannual Observer newsletter and other electronic updates on programs and activities
- Join activities such as donor gatherings, parent-child sight-saving field visits and tours of our Flying Eye Hospital
- Certificates and souvenirs for long-term donors
- Enjoy an "Comprehensive Eye Examination" at the Orbis price of HK$350 at Hong Kong PolyVision Eyecare Centres from January 1 to December 31, 2016 (click here for details)
** Monthly donation can be made via your credit card, Bank of China account or OCBC Wing Hang Bank acount (online registration / download donation form). Once we have confirmed your details, you will receive a letter outlining when your donations will begin. Donations are normally debited on the 15th of each month.
For enquiry, please contact Orbis Macau at (853) 2830 0787.