SEE-N-FEEL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS IN SHANXI
We cordially invite our Orbis Friends and Orbis Kids Sight Friends to witness the sight-saving work you have contributed by participating Orbis Summer See-n-Feel Tour in Shanxi, China.
During the five-day, four-night tour, you will learn about local needs of pediatric eye care services and how local sight-saving teams are helping to meet them. You will also have the opportunity to meet the visually-impaired children. No matter if you are an individual participant or a parent-child group, and no matter if you are a long-term donor or a newly joined Orbis Friend, we sincerely hope you will join us on the tour and subsequently share your feelings to your friends and family.
Date: August 7-11, 2017 (Mon-Fri)
Destination: Shanxi, China
Tour fee: HK$9,500 per adult and HK$8,000 per child aged 11 or below. (Includes ferry and air tickets, shared room accommodation, as well as meals & transportation throughout the trip. The fees of tourist visa application and travel insurance are not included)
Qualification: Orbis monthly donor
- Parent-child group (one parent and one child aged 8 to 15)
Enrollment deadline: May 12, 2017 (If applications are oversubscribed, final participants will be drawn by lot)
Notes: All tour participants must agree to:
1) be Orbis Friends/ Kids Sight Friends monthly donors;
2) participate in pre-arranged activities and complete a travel log;
3) be filmed for producing fund-raising materials/ videos;
4) support Orbis’s promotion activities, including raising funds for Orbis and attending future Orbis’s donor events.
- Enquiry: Rhonda Chiang (2830 0787)